Haipeng DaiOffice: CS Building 624, Nanjing University, 163 Xianlin Blvd., Nanjing, Jiangsu 210046, China
currently a PhD student (fourth year) in
Department of Computer Science and Technology,
Nanjing University. I am supervised by
Prof. Guihai Chen. I
enrolled in the Teaching
Reform Class (an honor class for gifted students chosen from all
over China) in Shanghai Jiao Tong University exempt from the
National Entrance Examination in May 2003 due to the prizes I had
won in the National Olympic Competitions on Physics in high school.
I received the B.S. degree from the Department of Electronic
Engineering in Shanghai Jiao Tong University, in 2007, and was
admitted in the graduate program exempt from the entrance exams. I was a member of 973 WSN Joint
Lab led by Prof. Lionel Ni from June
2010 to August 2010.
My research interests are mainly in wireless sensor networks. Specifically, I'm currently working on localization problems and opportunistic routing problems. I am also interested in, and willing to spend my time on, areas such as probability analysis, game theory, computational geometry, etc.
Awards and Honors
2010 Schneider Scholarship
- 2009 the Hong Kong Wusu Postgraduate Scholarship
- 2008 Three Good Student of Shanghai Jiaotong University
- 2008 1st Prize of Excellent Graduates' Scholarship of Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- 2006 Honorable Mention of Interdisciplinary Contest In Modeling & Mathematical Contest in Modeling (ICM/MCM)
- 2005 1st Prize of National Undergraduate Mathematical Modeling Contest in Shanghai Competitions
- 2002 1st Prize of the 19th National High School Physical (Hunan Competitions) Contest
- Reviewer of Transactions on Sensor Networks, Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Ad Hoc & Sensor Wireless Networks, etc.
- Reviewer of CWSN'11，ICDCS'11, ICCC'13, INFOCOM'14, VTC'14 Spring, etc.
- TPC member of ICCC'13, ICC'14, Globecom'14, IWCMC'14, EUSPN'14 etc.
- One of Supervisors of CS Undergraduate Innovation Project "critical techniques in wireless sensor networks based on wireless energy transfer technology" (national level in China) in Nanjing University.
For reference only.
- Haipeng Dai, Xiaobing Wu, Guihai Chen, Lijie Xu and Shan Lin.
"Minimizing the Number of Mobile Chargers for Large-scale Wireless Rechargeable Sensor Networks." Computer Communications (COMCOM).
- Dingming Wu, Chao Dong, Shaojie Tang, Haipeng Dai and Guihai Chen.
"Fast and Fine-grained Counting and Identification via Constructive Interference in WSNs." (Accepted by IPSN'14)
- Haipeng Dai, Guihai Chen, Chonggang Wang, Shaowei Wang, Xiaobing Wu and Fan Wu.
"Quality of Energy Provisioning for Wireless Power Transfer." IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (TPDS).
- Yafei Mao, Chao Dong, Haipeng Dai, Xiaojun Zhu and Guihai Chen.
"Optimal Scheduling with Pairwise Coding under Heterogeneous Delay Constraints." (Accepted by ICC'14)
- Lijie Xu, Haipeng Dai and Guihai Chen.
"A Low-delay Energy-efficient Decision Strategy in Duty-cycled Wireless Sensor Networks", International Journal of Sensor Networks (IJSNet)
- Haipeng Dai, Xiaobing Wu, Lijie Xu, Fan Wu, Shibo He and Guihai Chen.
"Practical Scheduling for Stochastic Event Capture in Energy Harvesting Sensor Networks.", International Journal of Sensor Networks (IJSNet)
- Shuying Yu, Xiaobing Wu, Pan Wu, Dingming Wu, Haipeng Dai and Guihai Chen.
"CIRF: Constructive Interference-based Reliable Flooding in Asynchronous Duty-Cycle Wireless Sensor Networks." (Accepted by WCNC'14)
- Haipeng Dai, Yunhuai Liu, Guihai Chen, Xiaobing Wu and Tian He.
"Safe Charging for Wireless Power Transfer." (Accepted by INFOCOM'14, 19.4% ratio)
- Lintong Jiang, Haipeng Dai, Xiaobing Wu and Guihai Chen.
"On-demand Mobile Charger Scheduling for Effective Coverage in Wireless Rechargeable Sensor Networks." IEEE MOBIQUITOUS 2013, Tokyo, Japan, 2-4 December, 2013.
- Lijie Xu, Jiannong Cao, Shan Lin, Haipeng Dai, Xiaobing Wu and Guihai Chen.
"Energy-efficient Broadcast Scheduling with Minimum Latency for Low-Duty-Cycle Wireless Sensor Networks." IEEE MASS 2013, Hangzhou, China, 14-16 October, 2013.
- Haipeng Dai, Lintong Jiang, Xiaobing Wu, David K. Y. Yau, Guihai Chen, ShaoJie Tang and Xiang-Yang Li.
"Near Optimal Charging and Scheduling Scheme for Stochastic Event Capture with Rechargeable Sensors." IEEE MASS 2013, Hangzhou, China, 14-16 October, 2013.
- Haipeng Dai, Xiaobing Wu, Lijie Xu, Guihai Chen and Shan Lin.
"Using Minimum Mobile Chargers to Keep Large-scale Wireless Rechargeable Sensor Networks Running Forever." ICCCN 2013, Nassau, Bahamas, July 30-August 2, 2013.
- Haipeng Dai, Xiaobing Wu, Lijie Xu and Guihai Chen.
"Practical Scheduling for Stochastic Event Capture in Wireless Rechargeable Sensor Networks."IEEE WCNC 2013, Shanghai, China, 7-10 April, 2013.
- Haipeng Dai, Lijie Xu, Xiaobing Wu, Chao Dongy and Guihai Chen.
"Impact of Mobility on Energy Provisioning in Wireless Rechargeable Sensor Networks." IEEE WCNC 2013, Shanghai, China, 7-10 April, 2013.
- Lijie Xu, Jiannong Cao, Xuefeng Liu, Haipeng Dai and Guihai Chen.
"EODS: An Energy-efficient On-line Decision Scheme in Delay-sensitive Sensor Network for Rare-event Detection." ICPADS, Singapore, 17-19 December, 2012.
- Xiwei Zhang, Haipeng Dai, Lijie Xu and Guihai Chen.
"Research on Mobility-Assisted Data Gathering Strategies in WSNs." In Chinese Journal of Software, 2012(12).
- Haipeng Dai and Houjun Tang.
"Improved Algorithm for Computing Diameter of Convex Polygons." In Chinese Computer Engineering and Applications, 2011(3).
- Spring 2009 teaching assistant of undergraduate course: Database, Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Spring 2008 teaching assistant of undergraduate course: Scientific and Technological Innovation, Electric and Electronic Laboratory(EELAB), Shanghai Jiaotong University.
A few other links